Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Birthdays Come and Birthdays Go

It was my birthday today.

I didn't do anything. I was worn out and fell asleep on the couch and woke almost unable to swallow, some muscle or tendon out of place in my throat which finally snapped back into place. I woke up at 4:00 a.m. on the couch, which is soft and uncomfortable and bad on my back and neck. In fact, it might be the cause of much of my back and neck troubles lately, sitting on it in the evening.

I stayed up a bit, fed the two cats from my yard fixed yesterday, who were in my car, and went back to bed, sleeping late.

I did all the cleaning, which can take two hours here, every morning, then finally got going and took the orange cat over to Heartland. I took a couple calls about cats and that was about it for the day, except for more cleaning of carriers and traps used in yesterday's transport and burying Simba.

There's always so much cleaning, constant cleaning.

And laundry.

Been depressed I suppose. Am lonely. Wish I had a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...