Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Four Lovely Teenagers

 I drove four beautiful teenagers up to Mcminnville this morning to be fixed.

It was a beautiful morning, with low hanging fog and sun shining above it and through it, as it hung across the green of fields sprouting the next crop of grass seed.

Three of the teens are from Albany, from cemetery street, I call it, although that's not the real name of the street.  Those are busy people who live there.  The fourth cat is the Millersburg teen I had on hand in case the Albany folks didn't catch the teens' mom and they didn't.

This is the gray tabby tux Millersburg teen.  The young woman, who has several kids herself, is trapping them for an elderly neighbor. 

Next we have the three from Cemetery lane, in Albany.  Nice teens, but only the short hair black girl is mostly tame.  I don't yet know the sex of this guy, although I am already guessing.

SassyPants, the black girl teen from Albany, and already quite tame.  She's inquisitive and sweet.  The lady wants to tame all three and find them homes.  She was going to place them in barns but after I emailed her the Alley Cat Allies "Safe Feral Relocation" document, which addresses the dangers of relocation, along with how to do it so it could be successful, she decided to tame them for house cat homes I think instead.  

The third Albany teenager up being fixed today, the long hair black.

I was also thrilled to get a call from an excellent physical therapy program, for my knee.  It made me very very hopeful.  I had very good luck there wth my bad shoulder, have no trouble with it anymore.  The call alone has brightened my day up greatly.  Along with the beautiful fall weather.


12 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL news about the physical therapy program. I am so happy to hear some positive news.
    And hooray for yet more cats lives being made much, much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy to hear it too, made me excited and happy!

      Delete
  2. I think physical therapisst are often miracle workers. The only problem is being motivated enough to carry on with the exercises when you stop. I think you will definitely see improvement in time. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I was so impressed when I went there before, for my bad shoulder. The woman I saw, knew her stuff, all the muscles and all the joint stuff and just what to do to make it better and I still haven't had a relapse on it. So when that office called, on my knee, I was very very excited.

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear you've made some progress on your knee issues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:38 PM

    Good to know things are looking up for the personal health issues, and as usual, you have done well with cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrew. It was good to get these four done.

      Delete
  5. Such cuties. I hope your physical therapy goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! On the physical therapy.

      Delete
  6. Well, thank heaven something good might go your way. ~hugs~ And what beautiful kitties!

    ReplyDelete

Kittens Galore

 I went to return two of the three I took to the clinic yesterday.   The third, Drake, the tame already fixed male, the workers at the Villa...