Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Sick

I planned this get away to Detroit Lake.  I took my raft.  A cat lady friend owns a small motel there and gave me one night as a gift then I bought a couple more nights.

Things did not go well.  I became sick even before I went, stomach locked, terrible gas pain.

But I went anyway, thinking it too late to cancel and this was supposed to my big getaway.  But I got even sicker Monday.  I could only lay in bed up there and moan.

I gave it up and came home today.  Still sick, chills, stomach locked in terrible gas pains--probably food poisoning. 

Shoot.

 I feel slightly better by now.  I've done nothing but sleep much of two days.  Oh, and moan.

7 comments:

  1. That sounds miserable with horrible timing. Hope your continuing to get better and you get another chance at a few days away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miserable doesn't come close. Monday wasn't so bad, didn't arrive til 1:00, didn't really feel sick til later on, when I was so tired. It was last night that it was the worse. I thought maybe I'd die from the stomach pain alone. Feel better somewhat today.

      Delete
  2. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So unfair.
    Moan away - and I hope you are feeling better all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feeling better today but still can't eat. I should lose weight. Haha, the upside of food poisoning.

      Delete
  4. Shoot! Sorry to hear that you got sick during what should have been a nice break for you.

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...