Monday, December 06, 2010

No Go on Nemo

He acted like a wild boy and they left.

I need people to come in to help socialize here, but who in the world would do that? I can't get a soul to help.

I am very very discouraged at this point. I'd like to sob. I've only had two serious adoption inquiries in the last several months. Today's was one of them. I can understand Nemo acting half feral. He never sees anybody but me. It's a huge problem and yet I do not know how to resolve it.

Well, back to the drawing board. After some sleep. Got way behind again. And might be getting a cold, feel sick, cold all over, tired beyond what I should be. It would suck to come down with a cold, but these things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...