Friday, August 27, 2010

Too Much Fun?

I might be sinning. I am having too much fun lately! In one week's time, I floated an Oregon river on an inner tube (hey, it's free, why not?), and tonight, danced crazily to night glow over at the Art and Air Festival. They had a Blues musician playing while some hot air balloons periodically filled with light for a few seconds. Very pretty!

It was over by 9:30, so I will get another good nights sleep!!!!

I did all my chores all day long so having a little fun for a couple hours tonight, entry is free to the Arts and Air Festival, was GREAT!!!!

I love fun.

Tomorrow or Sunday, I might hit another free mid valley event, in Corvallis no less, very close by. The Fall Festival!

I know the Eugene celebration is excellent and fun, also going on this weekend, but it's too far away and too hard to find parking down there and costs too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog in the Road

 I went to get groceries yesterday morning fairly early. I was expecting visitors, brief ones, pop in and out, so I wanted to get done with ...