Saturday, August 14, 2010

Great Post on Craiglist Pets Eugene!!!

Someone was whining about posts being flagged. The whiners got the following response from someone down there. One whiner had said those flagging the breeder and free kitten ads must be fat smokers with OR Trail cards in their pockets. Not! I love this response!

Flagger response

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-08-14, 2:00PM PDT
Reply to: comm-3fq3r-1898999404@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A few things about me.

Not fat
No smoking!
No Oregon Trail card
2 lovely cats whom I love and are cared for very well
A fantastic job
Great kid
Wonderful husband
I also volunteer with an animal rescue and see what happens to these animals when they are no longer cute. I see what happens when people hoard animals, I see what happens when animals are dumped on the side of the road. I see a million kittens that could have been prevented with a $20 surgery. They sit in a cage most of the time just hoping someone will pick them up and take them home. Take them somewhere they can stretch out, somewhere they can lay in the sun and somewhere where they have a warm lap. Then I see people breeding on purpose, just to make money. You are irresponsible bastards and people who buy from them are no better. Hundreds of animals are in a cold metal cage waiting for love. You are making the problem worse. So fuck you.


it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...