Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Who's Going to LA? Tiny Tim Needs a Ride to His New Home?

Long time blog reader and cat lover, Kate, from Huntington Beach, would love to adopt Tiny Tim. And I would love him to be with her. I would know how well he would be cared for with Kate. And loved. I would never worry about him again.

But, she lives south of LA. How to get Tiny Tim, from Albany, OR, to Huntington Beach. I don't think my car would make it, without some breakdowns along the way. Their car won't make it up here either, similar issues.

So, what cat lover out there is headed south to the LA area, for whatever reason, in the near future? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...