Monday, October 05, 2009

My Tracfone Family

I got my tracfone activated. Finally. It took me hours on the phone, in multiple calls over weeks, to get it straightened out. Then they sent a new SIM card and it worked, but I still couldn't get the minutes I'd bought added. More calls. Today, the final call, and I got free minutes added, for my trouble.

The customer service folks have been very nice and they know me I think when they answer. They've worked to solve the issue eagerly and been frustrated with me when it didn't work out. I like my tracfone customer service new family. I hope to send them Christmas cards. Maybe they'll come visit, too. I'd like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...