Thursday, August 06, 2009

I'm Not a Cat Placement Center

So, despite my phone message, I get someone calling to say, "I have a friend with a cat he needs to get rid of. Can you take him?"

"No," I say emphatically, and "Who is this?" I can't even remember what she said. She continues however, because she wants her friends' needs met. "Well where I can I take the cat then?"

"I don't know," I say. "I am not a placement center. Call Animal Control or SafeHaven or anybody else. I'm retired and never did placement in the first place." I hang up.

There are people mad at me already because I'm not meeting their needs. Too bad.

Then there was someone I had loaned a trap too, to catch an injured cat, upset i might be quitting, who just hasn't bothered to catch the injured cat. I'm retrieving my trap today. Too bad. She can rent a trap.

Free Jody is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...