Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Clover Ridge Boys---Twister and Frap

I'm not putting Twister to death. I'm not. I can't. I won't. He's healthy. Just because he has FIV, because some jerk off idiot decided not to get him fixed, so he fought and eventually fought and was bitten by a male carrying FIV, he's not going to die. Death can take a hike, a hike away from Twister, because he is in my arms now, and he trusts me. He believes I am his savior and I will not betray his trust.

Anyhow, Frap is going in to have that broken tooth pulled tomorrow. And then I'll return the five cats from the Millersburg Country Colony afterwards. They were fixed today. Four females, one of them pregnant and one male.

These cats from Clover Ridge road have suffered a lot. They're not ferals. I have cursed getting sucked into involvement, but I saved their lives. They know that. It's a good feeling.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:45 PM

    You are very brave and kind. Twister is lucky to have found you. I have a cat that adopted me that looks very much like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gorgeous, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:27 PM

    Yes he is!

    ReplyDelete

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...