Monday, June 12, 2006

Forehead Cut and stormy Stormy


My latest head injury. I cut my forehead an hour ago, when bending over trying to shut the gate between my living room and the hall between bathroom and bedroom to stop Stormy from tearing out after Miss Daisy.

See Stormy, that teen mother, was going nuts because she saw Miss Daisy peeking at her. She thinks everybody is after her kittens. Funny thing is, they're not her kittens. She stole them.

She slipped out of the bathroom as I exited, because she's quicker than me. So I was trying to shut the gate to keep her from charging Miss Daisy out in the living room and hit my forhead on the latch.

It swelled immediately and started bleeding so I slammed an ice pack on it that went bloody quick. Man alive. Goes nicely with my purple smashed finger.

That Stormy. I found out at the homeless camps today, that because she's a first timer, with being a mother, she "lost" three of her own four kittens after she had them, when moving them around at the camps, leaving her with just one.

See I couldn't figure out why one of her kittens was half the size of the other. Now I know.

Being left with just one kitten, she went and stole an older kitten from another mother and came back with it. That is what happened.

And now, in my bathroom, she's stolen Misty's three kittens and goes at her if she tries to get off the bathroom counter to go see them. Stormy brings Misty's three kittens into the carrier with her and her two kittens, although one of those two isn't even hers.

This is one young psycho mother. Guilt, over losing her own three kittens, then stealing the kittens of other mothers, makes her really really paranoid over any other cat even looking her way. She thinks they're like her and going to steal her kittens.

Add in ballistic teen hormones and basic youngness and there you have it. I'm getting her spayed as soon as possible. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Awww... your head.


    Hope it gets to feelin better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, first your finger now your head. You need to be, ugh, I was going to say you need to be more careful. It's hard to be careful and fast when your trying to keep cats corraled. I can be a little dense at times. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

End of Warmth

 We had some nice days.   But the heat is gone. We'll be in the 60's again for awhile, with perhaps some drizzle. I love the heat.  ...