Monday, June 12, 2006

Purple Finger Photo


There's the finger I smashed in the car door. I've heated a vaccination needle twice now, over a candle, and pushed it through my nail, to let out the blood and fluid, which helps. But it's still an interesting color and my nail is loose. Well, what can I say. Not much.

I have six cats in my car, seven in my bathroom, four in foster.

The six in my car are: three from the Albany homeless camps and three from the Corvallis homeless camps. They're all getting fixed tomorrow.

One, the Siamese, who is pregnant, will go back to her homeless owner.

The three Corvallis homless camp cats will have to return after they are fixed.

And the other two Albany homeless camp cats are big males, whom I have a place for, if they are negative.

Boots has a six inch across head. He is partially tame, but I had to trap him down there in the camps then lug him a quarter mile in the trap and across two train cars. Fun stuff. He's the dominant and if he is negative, then I won't have to test another male. He's missing his right ear, won't have to eartip him, that's for sure. He's lost it in many fights. My guess is, he'll be positive for feline aids. Be sad, but I'll be surprised if that massive male is not FIV positive.

I hope he's not, you know. If he's negative, then he, Jefferson, the orange male I netted down there this evening and carted out, too, and Claws get to go to a new home on Wednesday. Yup. Good. Three less cats to think about.

I'm overloaded and so far, haven't received any help from anyone financially speaking.

City of Albany---hey, pay up, you owe me.

And you people in Linn County, start acting like you talk, you know, (Christian and conservative)--responsible and kind hearted, that sort of thing. You have a long way to go so get busy and I need donations to cover the cost of fixing all your cats. Ok? Thank you. Get that money coming to me. I need it and my medical expenses are rising as you can see from my purple finger and red forehead.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Those who claim to be Christian/Conservative really disappoint on a massive scale. Where are they when REAL moral issues come up? Back in Noah's Day, they woulda called him a whacko liberal, and thought of him the way they do those who warn about global warming.

    But to get off topic...

    It is good that you arte there for the cats. They need you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Danny Boy, and you, you are a crusader and inspirer.

    ReplyDelete

Green Peter Drawdown Film

  A film made about the Green Peter reservoir drawdown.