Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sage and Smolder Return

Sage and Smolder came back home today. They hadn't seen them. I finally found them in the wall behind the bathtub. They had crawled in there, which was a nice cozy spot, through the hole where the pipe goes into the wall from the bathtub.

I think my mistake was sending off Smolder with the very social Sage. She hid with him to comfort him. Otherwise, she probably would have been out and about.

Anyhow, they're coming tomorrow to take Willow for sure, and either Valentino or Zach as the second. I told them Valentino would quickly adjust whereas Fat Zach would take a bit of time but would ultimately bond better and play more with Willow. So I hope they choose Fat Zach as the second even though it would be hard to see him leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog in the Road

 I went to get groceries yesterday morning fairly early. I was expecting visitors, brief ones, pop in and out, so I wanted to get done with ...