A Lebanon friend wanted to do something.
When someone says that, I'm like a puppy at the door wanting a walk. Excited!! You think I'd turn anything down like that? Nope.
We went first to McKercher park, outside Brownsville, on the Calapooia. There's a small fun swimming hole there.
After that we drove up to the lake and found a pull in spot on the north side and walked down a trail to the water. It was beautiful little spot in the woods. People had left trash behind. Pretty darn common. It was quite windy at times on the lake. She doesn't kayak or even float on a tube or air mattress because it makes her seasick, but she walks in the water along the shoreline and sometimes swims a bit. I swam and also blew up my board and dorked around on it and sat in the sun on a log. The yellow jackets were out in force. I wish I'd remembered a book.
 |
| This was some of the trash left. |
Nice fun day. Had a blast.
It's been a long, long time... Nice pictures!
ReplyDeleteYes the old knee kept me sidelined but trying to make up for lost time.
DeleteYou are happy to do things on your own but it's nice to have company at times. The day sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to have company. We just kind of took off, from her place, to see where we ended up, no real plan.
DeleteBeautiful pictures, so I understand why you had a good time. It sounds like you did a fair amount of walking. How did your knee do?
ReplyDeleteIt's doing great, so happy about it.
DeleteYou seem to be having a great time this summer.
ReplyDeleteI really am having a great summer!
DeleteYou are getting out a lot this summer. I'm happy for you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos. ❤️
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad for you! Dorking around is a term I'll have to borrow. lol Be well, my dear.
ReplyDelete