Saturday, June 29, 2024

One of those Moments

I was having such a good time holding the kitten, combing her, feeding her.  She'd just eaten a big plate of wet food while I held her and now wanted her belly rubbed.  Ok, sure!   

And why not take a cute video of her getting a belly rub!  OK! 

This is why not....


What happened after?   Well, she got a little bath and my clothes are soaking in the washer.  The chair got washed down.  And....all is well.

Gosh I love this little kitten.  

7 comments:

  1. Oops. Better out than in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! You could probably go viral with that clip. So many ways to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, but I got a giggle out of your video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that's definitely a clip that could go viral.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... What a doll baby. Be well, my dear, and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Tcha Timanwi

 Marys Peak is sacred to the Kalapuya Indian tribe.   The mountains real name is Tcha Timanwi.  Oral history of the Kalapuya's refers to...