Thursday, May 09, 2024

Early Birdie

 Do you think I jumped the gun?


Kiddie pool is up and full.  I covered it for the night, to keep the latest roaming cats out of it, or at least try.   I can't believe it's held up for so long it was so cheap to begin with.

It was 79 degrees today here and might be over 80 tomorrow.  I'm ready!!!!

I did get three last minute spots at the clinic tomorrow so went down to a new colony outside Brownsville this evening and caught three.  Didn't take very long.  Nice folks.

I'll get photos in the morning.

Tomorrow, after I drop off the cats and maybe take a nap, I'm going to be in that pool lounging around.

7 comments:

  1. That's a nice one. Many years ago we had a kiddie pool for our pet ducks. The male tended to stand on the edge and the water would pour out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had pet ducks when we were young. They destroyed our yard but we too had a tiny pool for them.

      Delete
  2. I hope your plans come to fruition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not too early if the weather has warmed up. Or you just want it.
    (By the way, if you remember that fire we had in our condo complex and the missing cats... They've both been found. Traumatized. Hungry. But alive and now reunited with their humans.)

    ReplyDelete

Rain and A Fire in Lebanon

 Rain is back.   At least it came back off and on today, although it wasn't supposed to.   Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, albeit quite...