Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Happy Fourth

 I had a wonderful time at a neighbors holiday barbecue.

There were a zillion kids there and lots of people most of whom I didn't know.

That's ok, it was a fabulously fun time.   Ate too much, laughed a lot, came home before all the fireworks because some of my cats get very frightened.

I was asleep by 11:00 so I don't know if things got loud after that.   There were not as many as usual of the illegal ones I don't think.


This morning, its  back to rain.

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy that you had a wonderful time with neighbours. Fortunately we rarely hear fireworks here. Thunderstorms distress Jazz immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:26 PM

    That's nice. You are becoming social in your middle years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful that you had fun. You deserve it. ~hugs~ Be well, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

The Park

 I went to the park yesterday with my friend.  I was aching for human contact.  She goes every day and so I left my car at her place and rod...