Thursday, January 06, 2022

Company in Garage

 I have guests staying in the garage.  Three of them.  Boys.  Good looking boys, too.

They're here to save their lives.  Some Lebanon woman is being evicted and has like a zillion cats.  Keitha's Kitties has removed 18 so far.   At least three more up there needing out before she's gone for good, too.   They didn't have enough fosters for that many extras, so I said I could keep a few in the garage a few days.  They brought three beautiful young boys.  None are fixed.

They won't be here long.  KKR, the rescue, is trying to find Portland area rescues willing to take on a few here and there.   Funny how the big shelter here won't help, won't even take in an unfixed cat right now I'm told.   

Wanna see what they look like?

Gigi looks at them with horror mixed with disdain.  They look at her with adoration.

Oliver

Batman

Boomer's big feet

Boomer

Oliver and Boomer


I'm not doing much of anything but cleaning litter boxes over and over.

I'm very skilled with a litter scoop, after all.  One of my best skills.

9 comments:

  1. Boomer's feet are HUGE.
    Kitty litter is a very important skill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he has snowshoe like feet.

      Delete
  2. Cats can be so territorial. I've always wondered how your resident cats get along with the rotating collection of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do remarkedly well, except if the visitors are unfixed adult males, then the issues arise. But these boys are very temp.

      Delete
  3. There should be litter scooping contests, like they have with lumberjack skills. :P I'm sure you'd be a world champion.

    I'm sorry a big shelter won't help. How frustrating. I take it Boomer has extra toes as his feet remind me of Polly's. ~grin~ Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look like some handsome boys.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pretty indeed. Very playful too. And loving.

      Delete
  5. I'm pretty good with a litter scoop too, but wouldn't attempt a scoop-off with you. You've had far more practice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, its primary vocation--litter scooping. I can and sometimes do, perform the task in my sleep.

      Delete

Five Cats Fixed Yesterday

 Two Liliths from two towns were fixed yesterday.  Coincidence?  I guess. This Lilith is from Lebanon and was left behind by her people at a...