Saturday, February 27, 2021

Vaccine!

 I'm happy!

I'm getting my first vaccine Thursday.  Can you believe it?

I turn eligible age group wise on Monday.   

I registered last week with the county as eligible, since I knew the next vaccine clinic would be after I turn 65.  65 and up year olds are eligible starting Monday.

I got the email I could try to schedule early this morning and immediately did so and got a late time slot, so I was almost too late, even up very early.  But I got one. 

What a great birthday present!!!!

I'm so excited!  Over a vaccine.  Who'd a thought.

8 comments:

  1. I am really, really happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's if I can get there. My back went south again.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Since I'm younger than 65 I have no idea when it will be my turn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you and your hubby can get the vaccine soon. I'm overly excited, I suppose, about getting it. Just feels like something very big, historic.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a great day! Best birthday ever!

      Delete
  4. Yay must feel so good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited, just hope my back lets me get it. Yes, feels good, like being part of history or something huge, to get the vaccine.

      Delete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...