Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Blogger Commenting

 I'm having trouble commenting on my friends blogs.   This shows up:


That "commenting as" thing, in blue.  Then to the right, the drop down menu choices although I have only one ID to comment as), is chopped short, not even finishing the word "Google".   Sometimes the "Manage" box, like manage ID's and I have only the one, is in the middle of the page when I try to comment, blocking view of others' comments.   Sometimes that light blue "commenting as part" covers the "publish" button making it impossible to publish a comment.

What is going on, does anyone know how I could fix this?  I'm using Chrome, latest version I think.  This is since the new blogger thing went down.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:50 AM

    I had trouble a week ago where the verification box would not load. I refreshed, tried other things and eventually succeeded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I click comment, and there it is. I've turned off and on the computer, cleared cache, signed in and out of google, checked for a chrome update. NOthing has worked so far.

      Delete
  2. Luckily, I haven't had that problem yet, but I have had problems with things not displaying properly. Restarting the program and computer has usually cleared it though. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was so lucky that a restart would fix it. I just hope it goes away.

      Delete
  3. I hope L and L has the solution. That has to be frustrating. And I'm so sorry about your nightmares. They are certainly fitting with the real world frights and worries you've often faced. ~hugs~ The details of my oddball one are lost now. I woke up feeling more interested in the home's architecture. lol Be well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my nightmares are consistent with what's on my mind, and has been perhaps on my mind too many years. I'm always trying to run away from some terrible danger with cats. I'm glad the details of yours are lost, that's always good.

      Delete
  4. I am having problems with commenting too. Every two days (for two days) I have to confirm I have not a spammer. For posts (like yours) where the comments are embedded to allow individual replies sometimes the comment disappears as soon as I hit post. If I shut down and come back later it usually works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its their new interface and somebody's coding error in the building of it.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous2:18 PM

      I agree. There is an error somewhere. With these things it is a matter of just waiting for things to be fixed, and I think the problem has been fixed now.

      Delete

End of Warmth

 We had some nice days.   But the heat is gone. We'll be in the 60's again for awhile, with perhaps some drizzle. I love the heat.  ...