Friday, November 22, 2019

The Cats Fixed Wednesday

Another ten cats were fixed Wednesday at the FCCO.

They included four kittens, three from the Egg Place colony, including the freshly trapped muted torti kitten, whom I don't have a photo of, and the gray tabby girl kitten from River Road, along with the classic torti and gray tabby kittens I'd had since Saturday evening.

There were six adults too.  One, the tame classic torti, stayed up there after being fixed, with Karen, as she had gotten a reservation for her relinquishment to Oregon Humane a week from today.

I returned the other five yesterday, four to the Egg Place and the last cat to River Road.

Gray tabby girl kitten who boarded the kitten Caboose

Brown tabby tux River Road girl who was fixed Wednesday.  I returned her yesterday.  She was sure happy to get home.
The next few photos are Karen's, including this one, as I failed to take photos of some of the cats.  This is the classic tame torti, from Egg Place, fixed Wednesday, who she has at her place awaiting a shelter spot.
Young gray male fixed Wednesday.  He went home yesterday.

It was only moments after I released him he was back around, getting a drink and eating and socializing with his friends.  Here he's on the left, with an unfixed muted torti on the right.

Muted torti fixed Wednesday.  I took her back home yesterday also.

Brown tabby boy fixed Wednesday, returned yesterday.

This huge gray tabby boy was also fixed Wednesday and returned yesterday.
I also trapped two more kittens yesterday, the last two small ones there at the Egg Place.  They along with the gray tabby tux boy kitten, who is now tame, will leave Saturday to a foster with Animal Rescue and Care Fund up in Portland.  In all now, I've trapped 16 at Egg Place and returned only 5, which should help the people trying to feed them out tremendously, with 11 removed thus far for good.  It will certainly help the cats.


4 comments:

  1. Such beauties. I wish they could all have homes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they could too, but some are not tame enough. Shelters around here still full of kittens too, so its hard to find placements for adults.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9:00 PM

    The brown tabby tux has pretty colouring. The one, a very grumpy old male.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last one is a very very grumpy old male.

      Delete

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...