Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Precious Photo


The above photo makes me tear up.  Charlie and Tim.  Tim an old man now, adopted by Kate from me ten years ago.  Charlie was playing Sunday night, when Kate got him home,  even after that lengthy lengthy time in a carrier Sunday.  He's an incredible cat.

When she posted the above photo I broke down.  It's so beautiful.

Tim is missing one leg.  Charlie is missing one eye.

Kate is quite incredible.  She has a lot of love.

Charlie is in good hands.  Tim is laid back like Charlie so they'll be fine together.

6 comments:

  1. Tim does not look old at all! And Charlie looks right at home. Well done. And hugs to all across the miles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, he looks so young for his age! Has had good care and an easy life once he hooked up with Kate and I.

      Delete
  2. WONDERFUL. Huge thanks to you and to Kate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks EC, I'll pass that along to Kate!

      Delete
  3. It is a beautiful photo that shows what a good home you've found for the unlikely pair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Tim and Charlie will be good friends.

      Delete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...