Wednesday, October 30, 2019

16 Cats Fixed Last Two Days

Newsie, another boy, was one of four fixed from the Lebanon colony 
TinyWhiney, yet another boy from Lebanon colony fixed Monday


Andre too was fixed 
Oblique, an older torti, probably 7 or 8 years old, was fixed too.  She was in heat!
Five girls from above Sweet Home also were fixed Monday.

Annabell

Bobbie 
Pixie


Sophie

Sue
The other three fixed Monday were from the Lebanon Sisters Colony.  I hadn't been back to the colony since last spring, when I got all those adults fixed there.   There had been kittens then, too young to be fixed.  Of the 19 born last spring, only seven survived.  I took three in Monday, then when I returned the three Monday evening, trapped four more, since I got four spots gifted me for Tuesday. 
Moo Moo a boy, was fixed Tuesday

Creamsicle, another boy, was also fixed on Tuesday

Mister, they call this one, although its a girl, fixed Tuesday

And they call this one Ashley, even though they know its a boy.  I have no idea why.  Ashley was fixed Tuesday also.

Peanuts, a boy, was fixed Monday
Toots, a long hair torti, was also fixed Monday


Wannasee too was fixed Monday

When I returned the four last night, she was in some big rush to leave right then, had no time for me or her cats.  I tried to pour out cat food, to keep the hungry cats out from under my car while she took cats inside.  Well, I get home, and was unloading the empty traps, and there, in a transfer trap with the back off, is Mister, the girl, who never left the trap.  Gosh darn.  So she's set up here for the night and I'm off to the coast with Gunnie for his dental today.  She'll have to wait to go home til Thursday.   Pirate is now back home.

6 comments:

  1. Much worse than leaving a cat in the car, I left my son at a playground once. He was sitting in the very back of a van reading while I got out to call his brother who was finishing soccer practice. In the meantime, my son had gotten out of the back seat and was playing on the playground nearby. More to the story, but all ended well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, L and L, that one would make my heart stop in worry!

      Delete
  2. I think Mister was smart, and realised she would be better off staying with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she had something in mind that's for sure.

      Delete
  3. God bless you for all you do for these sweet babies.

    ReplyDelete

Kittens Galore

 I went to return two of the three I took to the clinic yesterday.   The third, Drake, the tame already fixed male, the workers at the Villa...