Thursday, June 06, 2019

So Long Kittens

The last three Sodaville kittens left me.

The darling black tux girl went to a Corvallis man who had adopted a feral kitten from me way back in 2004.  She died a couple years ago and his other cat died recently.  I'll get her fixed for him in a couple months.

Bayou and Cajun, here since Monday, also left today.  They are at Heartland Humane, like their brother Skelter, who is doing well.  He was the little under size long hair gray one.  Rumple, the orange tabby, is also in foster with Heartland Humane.  They had taken in Chatter, the white boy from a Lebanon homeless camp, a couple days before that, so Heartland now has five male kittens they've taken in from me in the last few days.

I took them over when I picked up Indigo, an adult black long hair male, also from the colony, who was fixed there today.

Indigo.  Boy does he eat!
So long kittens.  I sure enjoyed you in the short time you were here.

Since Sunday, 9 adults have been fixed from the colony plus I took in the five kittens still there.   That's 14 cats helped in a very short time. 

Two of the kittens, Bayou and the black tux girl, play wildly in this video I took of them yesterday.  Now and then, Cajun, the tabby on white brother, can be seen playing by himself.


3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL news about Skelter. News I hardly dared hope for.
    As always, many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy to hear about Skelter. It was a seasoned incredibly experienced woman who volunteers in their surgery who told me she has him and that he is darling, rolls on his back and plays with his paws and will need a very special home.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous1:51 PM

    Kittens playing are so watchable. Plenty of notches on your belt again this week past.

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...