Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Kittens are Gone Again

I briefly had some kittens from the trailer park here.  They come, they go.

In the brief time here, we play like crazy, I can't help it, they make me so happy.

I brought two of the 11 trailer park kittens here, while trapping all those adults to be fixed, going back and forth, scrounging more spay neuter reservations, and trying to keep the adults cool in my garage.  We've had a sudden heat wave here.  It was 95 yesterday and supposed to be 96 or higher today.  I don't mind heat.

The boys were here only a day.  Yesterday they went to Heartland Humane. 

I briefly had a little girl here too.  A store clerk whom I'd gotten a cat fixed for wanted me to take a kitten she said her sister found in a bag of otherwise dead kittens along a road.   So I picked her up. And she was here overnight.  Then I get a text from the woman wanting her back, saying her sister didn't know they were giving her up and was so angry there was great tension in the house.  I was napping at the time, exhausted, so I sent a quick text "Later".   Then once I woke from my nap, I returned her.  And took the two boys from the trailer park to Heartland.

Julie also took three of the five she had from the trailer park to Heartland.  They'll finish taming them, get them fixed and find them homes.

One of my two boys had barely a tail to him and his brother had a crooked tail.  The big dominant male there, Boy Bob, is a bobtail.  Then there's the inbreeding going on.

They're darn cute little guys and I hope they get good homes.





3 comments:

  1. I hope they all find the homes they deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:23 PM

    It is amazing how quickly the seasons change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you don't mind the heat because it certainly is hot there.

    ReplyDelete

Five Cats Fixed Yesterday

 Two Liliths from two towns were fixed yesterday.  Coincidence?  I guess. This Lilith is from Lebanon and was left behind by her people at a...