Sunday, May 19, 2019

Deleted

I deleted the story about the murder, as the link apparently asked for people's information.  I hate that.  So bye bye.

Anyhow, today was a good day.  I went out very very early to the Knox Butte colony, where I've been after one last little black tux teen I never caught.  In the meantime, I've retrapped six boys and sent them off to three homes another group found for them. 

The drop trap was still up there, although I doubted anyone actually put food under it.  The great news I found out, when I called to ask permission to come this morning, was that the adult daughter had moved out.  I knew this might be my day.

It was.   It took me over two hours, frequently replenishing food under the drop trap until finally the little tux darted out, to join three other cats under the drop trap.  Those three were long fixed.

Collateral catches.  Not sure who the black and white was, who was caught along with brown tabby girl Caddy and gray tabby boy Panama when the little unfixed black tux shot out from under the shed and went under the trap.  I wish I had taken flea treatment along to at least update the three fixed ones before I let them go.

This is the little unfixed teen I've been after out there.  Will be fixed tomorrow.
Saw familiar faces.  Junior, a big fixed black tux is actually behind red tabby Reddit.  Snowflake is staring at the camera, Camille has her back to us and Panama is to her right.

There's Panama again, staring at the camera.  Reddit is now behinid the drop trap.  Gemini is in front him (gray and white) and tough black tux girl Krakatoa is also looking at the camera on the right.

Panama was everywhere today 
Kilimanjaro, a young male.


Tailor, a young girl, is one of my favorites out there, along with De Fuca and Oreo.

I was out there 2 1/2 hours.  It was worth it.  I went very early.  Then I spent another 2 1/2 hours catching the last outside wild female at the Lebanon Sisters colony.  That was also worth it.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:01 PM

    I wondered what happened to the post that came through on my reader but disappeared when I tried to read it in full.

    It sounds like you cleaned up some long delayed business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, EC said the link required her to enter information. I had no idea. Not going to have something like that. Anyhow, yes, I cleaned up today!

      Delete
  2. Well done you. You should be feeling justifiably pleased and proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have SUCH a good memory for the cat names!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think about them, go over them in my mind, especially in unfinished colonies. And I keep records, photo and text. Crocs, by the way, the little black tux teen, turns out is a girl and was in heat at spay today. So I'm really happy I stuck it out up there to catch her.

      Delete
  4. You usually have success when you get the humans out of your way! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I could do that every time, L%L!!!! I would have it done!

      Delete

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...