Tuesday, October 02, 2018

The Trailer Park Cats

In the last few weeks, I've removed 30 cats from the trailer park.  A 31st cat, Seguro, a lactating female, was fixed and returned.  I haven't seen her again.

In the time spent out there, I got complained to about the cats by multiple residents.  There are only a couple who care that I met.  Guess they'll have to find something else to complain about now.

The old lady who fed them and has now died, at least cared about something in her life.

Who were these cats?

Well there were the two big boys, already fixed, I pulled out of kitchen cabinets.   Tom and Jerry.  One black, one a black tux.



There was the already fixed girl Tomasina, a.k.a. Thistle.


And three boys I got fixed before my barn cat friend took them too.
Wally

Metro

Tiki
There were the three already fixed black girls I netted inside her trailer.  I'd gotten them fixed three years ago.

And the cage set up I created to send them off to a barn home in style.

There were the 8 teens.

Skeeter, a little girl

Chowder, Skeeter's brother


Stormy, who went to Meow Village, after he was fixed and tested

Crutch, a little boy

Stitch, another boy
Bugsy, a little boy, who got a home

 
Tamali, a little girl
Walker, a little boy
There was the lovely Dahlia and frightened big boy Chase.

Dahlia

Chase
And tabbies Tulsa and Dallas....
Tulsa

Dallas
There was mom cat Tescata, now with ARCF along with her four kittens.

Tescata and her black tux kitten

Tescata's tabby tux kitten in my lap in the car

Tescata's first two kittens removed from the park, both girls
There's the beautiful Juliet too, now again with her kittens Chowder and Skeeter
And there were the already fixed black pair, good friends, fixed three years ago.....now they must go somewhere else, and hopefully they can remain together.



And this boy, just a kitten when I trapped him three years ago.

He's still a nice boy and I hope he has a good life wherever he ends up now.
My barn cat placement friend, took the majority of these cats, over time, to place them.  One teen got a proper home.  Another went to Meow Village.  I placed three as barn cats and ARCF took one mom and her four kittens.

30 cats now out of that trailer park.   There are two long fixed black tux males, Big V and Jack, plus Seguro and one short hair black and a tame black tux, all fixed, still there, who probably need out, without a regular feeder now.

I'm worn out and that will be for another time.

2 comments:

  1. Not surprised you are worn out.
    Rest up if you can.
    And thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been sleeping lots, feels so wonderful to have a couple days to relax and get recharged.

      Delete

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...