Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!




Merry Christmas Everyone!

There is nothing better than starting off a morning with a mug of peppermint coffee or ending the day with a cup of steaming hot mint cocoa or peppermint tea.

My friend in WA state, who adopted the handsome Samson, a Siamese from a Lebanon collectors trailer, from me, years ago, sent me a Starbucks mug with a few individual packets of peppermint flavored coffee! Am in heaven I think.

Last night, the Mormon sisters gave me another mug, peppermint cocoa, and a lollipop straight out of the movie Willy Wonka's chocolate factory!!! I think I am living in a fairy tale!

Merry Christmas everyone! And, as Nick put it last night, when we were going around each telling a Christmas tale or two, as we get older, gifts mean less and less and Christmas becomes more about fond memories and being with family and friends.

And, about chocolate, peppermint cocoa and morning coffee surrounded by kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...