Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ho! Ho! Ho!

I spent a warm and fun Christmas Eve again with a pair of sisters, their mom, cats, another sister, her husband and two of their grown sons. They welcome me in as family. It is home made lefse, salads, punch, and laughter. After dinner we sat around the tree and each of us said what Christmas meant to us or told one particular memory. Except Riley who wanted to pass! More laughter, opening of small gifts, then dessert and eggnog. Just plain fun and a companionship that I treasure This is my third Christmas Eve with this family.

There is nothing that calls one in like the warmth of a Christmas tree.
Their neighbors have a beautiful light display.
Their mom, next to their beautiful tree.

Their mom put their cards up around the door frame.
My friends' neighbor's house lights again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...