Sunday, September 04, 2011

Suri and Kenji get a Home

Update: shortest adoption ever! Kenji got returned because he cried nonstop. I don't hear a peep out of him here. He's little and that's fine they brought him back. They're taking Pebbles in about a week. Yay!



Suri and Kenji just went to a great home together. The woman may also adopt Pebbles later on. I am so happy to find such a good home for two kittens.



I will miss both, however. Good luck, Suri and Kenji!



In other news, I have been unable to get malware off my computer and it is playing havoc. My computer is a mess. I am going to close off my e-mail account and other accounts and switch browsers. I thought Firefox was safer but things have only become worse. I think I need to remove everything from my computer and start over or even try to find a different one. What a pain!



I love technology but it can make a person have sledge hammer to PC dreams and wake up smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...