Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Billy Gets a Home





Billy went to a home today. They have another huge male cat who wants a friend. He had started to get a cold, but they adopted him anyhow.



Winnie's adopter stopped by this morning too and said she's doing great. Winnie really scored getting a super home.



Happy got carted off by the neighbor and is happy as a clam there already. He loves her son! So, I think the two boys and one girl adopted out so far have been super fortunate in getting great people to love them and give them a home.



The other five aren't fixed yet, but I have several people interested who sound super! Once I get them fixed, I hope to get them into the hands and hearts of more wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...