Saturday, April 09, 2011

Goodbye Willow



Willow is gone as of today. I transferred her to a small rescue an hours drive from here. I was grateful for the help in finding her a home. They limit themselves to eight cats and only take in another when one of those finds a home. They don't do all this outside stuff I do, so it's a great chance for Willow and for me, to have one less here. Good luck Willow.

Willow is a delight, that's for sure, all girl, all fun and love.

Poppa Inc. informed me they will remain open at least two more years, despite the departure of their president, and run out the rest of their funds. That's a reprieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...