So I go out early this a.m., to pick up the paper, and a long hair white cat whom I've never seen before runs into my garage. I think it is a young female (remember, without glasses and a flashlight, I'm useless at cat sexing).
Now what to do with this cat.
She's sweet and tame and I hope somebody nearby owns her. For now, I'll stick her in my rabbit hutch, until I make sure she has a home. I've never seen her before however, and those people at that complex, about a half mile from here, described a cat, now a stray, who looks just like this one. Oh boy.
I just remembered, the neighbors who moved had a cat who looks just like this. I know they took the cat with them, but it doesn't mean she didn't come back here.
I am a Cat Woman. My self-appointed mission in life is to save the feline world! To accomplish this mission, I get cats fixed. Perhaps my mission might be slightly delusional. This blog is a mishmash of wishful thinking, rants, experiences as I remember them and of course, cat stories and cat photos. I have a nonprofit now, to help keep the cats here cared for and to fix community cats. Happy Cat Club formed in 2015. Currently, we are on a mission to fix 10,000 cats.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back to Tcha Timanwi
Marys Peak is sacred to the Kalapuya Indian tribe. The mountains real name is Tcha Timanwi. Oral history of the Kalapuya's refers to...
-
I went and saw my old friend--Waldo Lake. I can't be alone all the time, here in this house. I do love my cats. But getting out is a ...
-
Our weather is far from August normal lately. After the brief heat wave, it went to predicted extreme rain, which didn't happen, but mi...
-
Somehow, I made it out to the colony I was to trap by a little after 5:00 a.m. But I only caught one cat. After that, the rest vamoosed!...
No comments:
Post a Comment