Friday, November 05, 2010

Starly, a Eugene Cat Trapper, Struck and Killed

I have been informed by a West Fir cat group, that the woman struck and killed by cars in Eugene when crossing a street, (click post title for article), is Starrly, a Eugene cat trapper/rescuer. I worked with Starrly a handful of times at various clinics. The Neuterscooter vet hired her to assist in several clinics I also worked. That is primarily where I encountered her.

I guess she has over twenty cats on her property who now have nobody. Starrly may have been attempting to rescue a cat when struck, according to the cat group who e-mailed me the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...