Saturday, November 20, 2010

6 Caught for Clinic Tomorrow

I have five reservations in tomorrow's clinic. I caught six cats. Hopefully that will be ok to take six instead of five.

I went out to the rural trailer colony caretaker's mother's place. She's a really nice lady. I caught six and entertained a tame gray female who was dumped off there a few years back, to keep her out of the traps, while waiting. There may be one or two more, but I caught six of them, in very short order.

Thankfully. Because it's cold. Really cold.

Might snow tomorrow, someone said. Wouldn't that be something. There was snow in the hills, very low.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...