Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cattyhop R.I.P. Her original adoption video.



It was so hard when she came to me, with the others. I lived in that slum shack, no heat in the miserable bathroom. I had finally ripped out the many layers, put one atop the other of vinyl flooring myself. Each layer had water trapped between it and the next layer. I redid part of the wood floor beneath those soggy moldy layers also, and replaced the cracked leaking toilet myself. The landlord was a slumlord you see. Mold was everywhere. I replaced the vinyl flooring with vinyl squares I bought in boxes at the dollar store.

I ran a space heater to keep them warm. There was nothing easy about it. But they all lived. They all got through it. It was hard then, but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...