Saturday, August 28, 2010

Whoa! No Way! Woman Requests Help Fixing Kitten Purchased from Spay Inc.

Just got a call from someone, said they have a four month old kitten needs fixed. I asked where she lives and she lives in Brownsville. So I said, "Have you tried Spay Inc.?"

Turns out, she bought the kitten from Spay Inc. I said "Wait a minute! You bought a kitten at Spay Inc. that was not spayed and want me to get it fixed? No, no, no. That is not the way it works. The organizations' name is Spay Inc. Do you get it? "Spay". Go make them fix that kitten. It should have been fixed before it was even adopted out."

She said, "Well, they did worm her." I told her again, to get Spay Inc. to fix that kitten she bought there, probably for over $50.

She told me a Lebanon woman whose young male I got fixed gave me her number. I suspect that was a Spay Inc. kitten too, although I don't know for sure. I'm going to try to find out. I wonder if I am getting played/used by Spay Inc.

Can't believe it. If she bought an unfixed kitten at Spay Inc., that's bad! Spay Inc, spay your kittens. Do not be part of the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog in the Road

 I went to get groceries yesterday morning fairly early. I was expecting visitors, brief ones, pop in and out, so I wanted to get done with ...