Saturday, August 21, 2010

Two Males Fixed Yesterday

These two big boys were fixed yesterday, from the Albany apartment complex, making a total of seven fixed there. They think that's all the unfixed cats and I hope so. Getting these two big guys fixed should quiet the neighborhood considerably. The other five were a young black tux female, abandoned across the street, by some drug dealers, when they moved out (former renters' landlord said they were drug dealers and also id'ed the black tux as a cat their tenants left behind); a torbi female, also abandoned nearby, and her two black male kittens; a tabby on white female teen, also left behind by the drug dealers.

So there you have it, seven more abandoned cats fixed, at least. I also returned Laurel this morning. I didn't want to, but she has no hope of getting a home here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...