Thursday, January 14, 2010

Caught Another

After delivering five more black cats, from Llewelyn Black Colony, to the vet to be fixed, I went to check traps I left set through the night. Nobody was in either. One was closed but empty. Yet, a black cat ran off as I came around the corner to check the trap. I immediately reset it, waited 15 minutes and caught a black cat. But, while watching, I saw a teen or kitten go into the driveway, the cat who ran off was an adult.

The cat in the trap is in between adult and kitten. I know there is at least one cat left to catch out there. But there may actually be two.

On and on it goes. This latest cat has a narrower longer face. He or she is distinct.

I had hoped to return the six fixed Tuesday today, but I will wait one more day. I have them housed in two rabbit hutches currently.

2 comments:

  1. What you do for yourself,will die with you. What you do for others,will live on forever...
    Our Govenor General here in Canada is from Haiti..she tried,to give a speech yesterday,but was so emotional,she had to cut it short.
    It does boggle the mind the destruction,and the Al Qiada?...they are still busy killing and destroying. That also boggles the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does boggle the mind, the destruction there. And the fact some, who claim they are so gosh darn righteous, celebrate killing.

    I saw photos of the morgue, outside it rather, hundreds of bodies piled up. I just can't imagine what they are going through.

    ReplyDelete

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...