Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Redefining

My adoption website is going to be terminated. I have already made the request to petfinder. I also told the city that I would be scaling down, and eventually quitting completely, since I have some of the city grant money left, through Poppa, which likely will still be administered through Poppa for Albany cats. People will just have to take their own cats in. I don't know yet how that will work, but it's not my problem. I will be leaving Albany as soon as I can find somewhere else to move. Don't worry Jeanne, that will be long after your visit ends!!!!!! I don't move that fast. Not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...