Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Deleting My Life

I've decided to delete my entire old life. In a sense. I've been under too much stress forever and a day. I can't cope anymore. I have to take major time off. I cancelled all vet appointments from after tomorrow on out.

I know what I'm doing is needed, but trouble is, I can't handle it anymore. I'm seriously stressed so much so I think I could die of the stress and exhaustion. So.....I'm no longer any good.

I've been yelled at too much lately. Too many calls. That darn stalker too. I can't withstand the pressure without a way to vent it out. I've been venting it out by yelling at people, at the drop of a hat. And sometimes sobbing. It's too much, what I've been doing, for me to take, without nice experiences in between.

I don't want to be that way. I need to focus on finding homes for cats here. My body is broken and needs to heal. I need to work on finding a place to live that is more peaceful and away from the chaos of city living.

I know this decision is going to make a lot of people who want my help mad or upset. I've already had people mad at me, that I'm quitting and won't be helping them. Maybe they'll find a way to help themselves. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...