Wednesday, April 16, 2008

When it rains....

When it rains, it pours, it seems, especially in Oregon. I am having trouble with Hopi's death and Moby's too. The house seems empty. Working to finish the cat yard seems pointless. I wanted to make one for Hopi mostly because she so loved being outside. When I come home, Hopi and Moby were the ones who'd run to meet me. Just empty, that's all, that's how I feel, and gray.

If that wasn't enough, the heat pump quit functioning yesterday. In a normal spring, I wouldn't be using heat anymore, but this spring seems different. It is different when Oregon valleys are under threat of snow in late April. I don't know anything about heat pumps. It buzzes, but produces no heat, and the fan quit functioning on it. I guess it has a fan.

I did e-mail my brother, the landlord, yesterday about the problem. He may be away, or busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Trip to Lake?

 I went to the lake yesterday.  It was supposed to get up to near 80 by late afternoon.  I checked the reservoir level first, to make sure I...