Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yesterday's Cats. Photos.

Gray tabby female, pregnant at spay yesterday, from Tattoo Prairie colony. With the five I trapped Sunday and who were fixed yesterday, makes 13 fixed there so far.
Brown tabby tux Tattoo Prairie female, spayed at the Neuterscooter yesterday.
Dominant brown tabby male, neutered yesterday, from Tattoo Priarie.
Two brown tabby tuxes, both males, both taken to yesterday's Neuterscooter clinic, but the kitten, the one sitting up, turned out to have been already neutered. But by whom and when? Neuter scar was fairly old, the vet said. The kitten is five or six months, the vet said.
Nick's big hairy feral male, whom he trapped in rural Benton County. The cat showed at his residence. He fed inside a trap, then trapped him. He's gorgoues and angry. And now neutered.

I did not get photos of the five tame Albany cats I took in, for a desperate woman. She is very nice, and took the cats in as strays, or one of them, who then had kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...