Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Stowaway

I returned the last six cats to the Gaffy Gang Turner colony today, then went on to Winco, in Salem, to buy food and cat food. When I came out to my car and opened the driver's side door, I spotted the back of a cat under my driver's seat. I quickly shut the door. Rain was pouring down by this time, mixed with snow. I tore off my raincoat, opened the door a crack and draped it from the front seat down the side, to block the opening where the cat could shoot out, if I opened the door.

Then I sat back thinking, 'who is this cat and why is this cat in my car?'

Well, I spent 45 minutes digging her out. She's one of the Gaffy Gang I released this morning, who, for some reason, circled around and went back into my car, after I released her while I was chatting with the old man.

She wants to change her life!

So, I'm giving her the chance here, for a few days, to see if I can find her a home. She's tame, and cute as a button. A sleek black tux teen female, with a pink nose and a penchant for adventure. She's a risktaker, willing to take huge chances for a better life.

2 comments:

  1. Oh good for her. I hope you find her a home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post a photo. She is unbelievably cute, sleek and has a one in a million winning personality!

    ReplyDelete

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...