Thursday, June 14, 2007

Millersburg Country Colony

I had received a call from some people just outside of Millersburg with a lot of cats needing fixed. They had been given my number by my vet clinic. So, I had gone out the day before yesterday and trapped the first four. Didn't take long. Of the first four, three are females, one of them pregnant, and one is a male. This is the mother of the three kittens in the last photo.
The small black teen in the foreground is one of the ones I later trapped. She's a girl.
Of these three black cats, I trapped the two in the front. The long hair black is the female who was pregnant. She's going home today.
This silver tabby female is also pregnant and yet to be fixed. Her mother is the gray tabby in the first photo, who latest litter of three kittens are featured in the photo below. I believe there are 12 or 14 more adults to catch there. The pregnant silver tabby and her mother, the lactating gray tabby, will be going in on Monday.
Three kittens who needs homes--two girls, one boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Five Cats Fixed Yesterday

 Two Liliths from two towns were fixed yesterday.  Coincidence?  I guess. This Lilith is from Lebanon and was left behind by her people at a...