Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yahoo! Everybody's Negative on FIV/Felk

Yahoo! I'm on cloud nine. I couldn't take more death among the rescues. Thank goodness. Even that massive five or six year old dominant Siamese, all beat up, is negative. Maybe trapping that street a couple years ago, getting out 15 or so cats, all positive, some double positive, cleaned up the disease in that area.

The two boys, Jack and Frap, are going to their new home this evening, if I can get a relocation cage built.

I am searching for a barn home for Jumping Jenny, the other torti, and her brother, Smolder. They are feral, or semi-feral.

I am still hoping Heartland will take little Sweet Pea. She's only four months old, and although she has the clouded left eye, her disability might actually be an adoption draw. She's cute, sweet, tame, cuddly and has this endearing meow.

I have an interest in Twister out of Dorena. Still waiting for them to call, however, so we can talk.

The Siamese male is returning, since he has another feeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 Sunday I was so slow getting going after the late night Saturday. But after cleaning litterboxes, giving KMR to kittens, feeding the ferals...