Thursday, June 14, 2007

Photos of two Millersburg Fresh FIxes, Twister Rolling in Catnip, Siamese and Smolder

Twister is just a great cat, friendly, cuddley and funny. It's nice to see him free of fleas, wormed and feeling good. The Clover Ridge cats were covered in fleas. The big Siamese male, from Clover Ridge, ain't happy this morning. I wonder if he realizes he is missing a couple of body items. He doesn't need those, really. All they've done for him is, as my vet's assistant said, turned him into a beat up flea covered, scrappy ugly stinky tom. Well, his new life began yesterday and he will be better off for the change. The bottom photo is of Smolder, the poor Clover Ridge cat who broke a tooth off biting the trap. I had the broken piece extracted, but he's still hissy about it and I can understand that. Pain isn't fun. Been having some trouble with pain myself lately, after hurting my back again, in the stupid house projects, namely, painting the bedroom floor. Moving furniture, sleeping on teh couch--messed my back up. I can barely walk at times.Just spayed young Millersburg female.
I beileve this was the pregnant female from Millersburg. I will be returning them shortly.
Twister LOVES catnip. He is a sweetheart. I have an adoption interest in him out of Dorena and hope it works out.
The big Siamese male. Someone in Veneta on Fleck Road e-mailed saying they would take this boy, Smolder and the torti, if I'd throw in some cat food to help feed them, but I haven't yet talked to these people. It's hopeful and yet I don't want to get my hopes too high, because, like I say, I haven't been able to get ahold of them yet by phone.
And the angry Smolder. At least, now he's feeling well enough to eat. These poor Clover Ridge cats were smothered in fleas. Frap, who was to go to a new home today, along with Jack, has a big absess on his cheek. I know who he was fighting to get that---Mr. Siamese who has scrap marks on his cheek also. Frap needs that absess lanced before he can go to a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...