Saturday, October 21, 2017

See ya Bloosy



The little gray girl, who was found with her head stuck in a chain link fence, was only with me a few days but we had some fun and the wild boys, from out in grass seed country and berry vines, loved her.  She gave them confidence. 

We all miss her already.

Today I took her over to KATA, in the mall, where they were having an adoption event and hoping to find their scores of foster kittens and cats good homes.  Those cats, every one, come from terrible situations. 

Good luck Bloosy!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck to Bloosy - and all the other cats at the adoption event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard yet how many if any adoptions they got.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10:54 PM

    She is incredibly playful. I am sure she will find a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to this little doll. Good job, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my last two cats at an adoption event. I was lucky to get my two and I think whoever gets Bloosy will be lucky, too.

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...