The little kitten was picked up by friend on Sunday. He immediately adapted to his new home and people. Instantaneously in fact.
![]() |
| This is him napping at his new home. |
The Halsey seed warehouse kittens are doing great, but their mom had enough and broke out through the screened window. By evening she came back to their house and they took her inside. Good thing we got her fixed. The kittens are supposed to be going to the local large shelter but I don't know when. He caught all six of them. I don't blame, Annie, their mom, for wanting to get away. 2 classic tortis, 1 torbi, 3 orange tabbies.
He's going to try to catch two or so more he feeds at the warehouse for appointments end of month I have in Salem.
It's really really tough to get affordable appointments. FCCO's appointment request form has been closed for quite some time. The Salem clinic only does community cats on Mondays. There's just nowhere unless a group is cash loaded and HCC, my teensy endeavor, is not.
We try to get as many done at the private clinic as possible but there its $100 per cat and no flea treatment, 3-way vaccine or worming included, only Rabies vaccine. That's the cost for the wild ones. And getting donations is so tough. I've taken to can hunting.
New request for help with kittens living along the river path. But where can they go if caught, since they're wild. I don't know. And how will we get them fixed and also pay for those. I think the request lady will help on this one with expenses if the local large shelter will not help which it probably will not.
The strange thing is a lot of people expect help but don't donate and think the money to help comes from thin air. Materializes out of nowhere. Just driving seems like costs a small fortune these days.
I wish someone would neuter world leaders so they'd stop picking fights and waging wars. Pretty soon people get really tired of the spray marking and night yowling and drag out fights and fight wounds. Just an observation. Give peace a chance.
I need to win the lottery to fund spay neuters. I think mega millions jackpot is way up there again.
![]() |
| River Kittens. Photo sent to me by lady who requested help catching them. |



No comments:
Post a Comment