Monday, September 28, 2026

Growling Mom

 I made a video of the River Path kittens but mom was growling at me for being near her kittens and very tired.   So I overlaid it with audio, thanks to imovie.  Imovie app supplies audio clips to choose from for a video.


Today, four of them are going in to be fixed.  They were all to be fixed on Thursday but I have four appointments in Salem today and neither caregiver I gave them to caught any cats.  At least that I know of.  I really never heard back at all from one of them and only when I contacted the other of them.  They did not contact me.  It was sad.  I felt foolish for entrusting them with these precious hard to get spots.  

But, they won't be wasted.  Four of the five kittens will go.

Which one won't go today?  The one I can't get into a trap again, with mom growling at me as I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growling Mom

 I made a video of the River Path kittens but mom was growling at me for being near her kittens and very tired.   So I overlaid it with audi...